Saturday, January 12, 2008

Playing basketball?

First time bringing my camera to a game this season.
Not a bad gym for taking pictures as the bleachers were real close to the court and I didn't need my big lens which is good
but my shots were horrible. :(
Elle had a fantastic game and played almost the whole game :)
So we are going to review these pictures to see if we can see areas for improvement on your game.



It might help if you opened your eyes while playing.

Do you think it would be easier to play if you pulled your shorts up?

This is good, you are not being double teamed.

Tiptoeing through the tulips?

Are you looking at the refs? If so, I'd be giving them a dirty look, too, because they really allowed for a way too aggressive game.

Just having a little fun with Elle.
She really did great against a super aggressive team - actually her team really made a great effort and it wasn't a blow out like it could have been.

No comments: