Friday, April 11, 2008

Is it really April 11th? It can't be....



April 11th and we have snow? I suppose we should be happy that it only ended up being a couple inches and not the 8" or so forecasted

but who ever heard of making a snowman in mid April.
Can't believe these 2 were up for just that.

Now how cute is this...boyfriend/girlfriend snowmen. lol

Please, tell me this isn't what it looks like. Can't be my daughter.

I see Elle embellished her snowman which didn't go unnoticed by Nick.

Cute but an awfully cold butt.


Definitely good weather for a snowball fight. They both aimed at me
but I was like I have the camera. Yikes.

So there you go, teens making snowmen.
And for those of you that don't have teens, the poses are
so typical of our teens these days.

2 comments:

ScrapShana said...

Oh man, what I would have done to have been there today! These meds have had me not only unable to sleep, but unable to control my heating system! I had my assistant and students shivering today. But, it was 80+ degrees, and after recess, they were as hot as I was. LOL
Great pictures of the couple. They are so adorable together. OH, E and Nick look cute too. ;)

melody said...

Kathy, I so needed this laugh tonight. Thanks! I'm glad to see we're not the only ones who got dumped on. We got 11 inches Wednesday. I thought it was supposed to be spring!

I love your pics and the stories they tell!