Saturday, June 23, 2012

Sunday Slide

Done. Over. Finished. Completed. Ended. Wrapped up. Closed.

Exactly 14 months, 2 weeks and 4 days later and I am DIVORCED!


Woo hoo!  I believe this will always be one of the happiest days of my life....I have been over the top ecstatic starting last night and throughout the day.  The tears of joy have laid in waiting.  Though right now I am exhausted!  Spent.

I am almost numb with exhaustion but writing this makes me smile....big!

What a journey.  Amazing.  Incredible.

Tomorrow!  I am excited.  For tomorrow.

Its over.  No  more reports, no more motions, no more negotiating.  The family I would have gone to the end of the earth for  and continually did and would have over and over because I loved them that much decided that I would be better off that I be dead than alive and they damn near were successful in their desires.  But here I am alive, thriving and so ready to embrace life, love and more

I survived!  I persevered. I mended my broken heart when I didn't think it was possible.

Single homeowner.

Realtor.

Not now!



No comments: