Friday, April 13, 2007

1st Digi Layout!

Here it is! My first digi layout! I know its nothing fancy but I did it! Oh happy day! As much as the digital photography has challenged me so has the digital scrapbooking. I still have a long ways to go. But I am on my way!
All week I have missed out on photo ops! I should have gotten some beautiful shots with the heavy 2" of snow that we got, hanging in the tree branches, but I was out the door w/ out the camera. Well, here it is Friday and the temps are going up and the snow is almost gone so let's hope that that is a sign that spring is making a reappearance.
I had to rack my brain for finding sun pictures and I couldn't come up with anything to shoot that represented sun within my house. Next week's theme looks very doable!

2 comments:

Me said...

GORGEOUS!!!! Absolutely breathtaking.

Unknown said...

She is so gorgeous. You did a great job