Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Another shot out the window...

Had I not taken a wrong turn I would never had made this left turn where I found this very cool quote on the Walker Art Center. This intrigued me and was glad I had a red light.
And for those that left comments and believe I see this all the time...NOT! I am a rural suburbanite and one has to really search for photo ops. I had driven to the southern edge of downtown Mpls. which is a very lively place and there were photo ops galore. It would seem to be so easy to go back and shoot some shots, but somehow life gets in the way.
Thanks for all the how to comments. Not sure how to do a lot of what you suggested but when I have a bit more time I am going to look further into it. I did find a straighten/crop tool that I used on this. I had followed the street which was going downhill - don't know how it works but it sure looks much straighter.

4 comments:

Amy said...

What a cool quote on that building! I know what you mean about searching for shots ~ the same here. Neat capture.

Joanne Fowler said...

How cool! Maybe you should take more wrong turns for fun!

Lorrie said...

what a neat quote...
I find myself having to search for shots all the time. But, i think that's what the challenge is all about right? Making us get up and out to look for something to photograph that's outside of the "norm", right? Or at least that's how I view it!

Anna said...

Love that this came from a wrong turn! Great quote!