Thursday, April 26, 2007

Perspective.

This is a shot from inside the Children's Theater lobby looking up.
It isn't necessarily old but I thought it was cool. And that is why I am enjoying POTD so much.
Before POTD, I would never have snapped this but now I am looking for those cool captures. I pretty much stuck with people shots with the rare exception of a sign, a landscape, etc. that would enhance a scrapbook page. Now I am searching for a photo op and I love that.
Some days I am intimidated by the talent here but more so am trying to use it to enhance my own shots.

TFL - 100% SOOC

6 comments:

Sara said...

I agree- this challenge is making me take photos I wouldn't have before.
This is a really interesting shot. I like it a lot.

Amy said...

Love this shot! I feel too that this challenge is making me look at things differently and that's just what I needed!

Cindi Koceich said...

Very cool shot!!

Life's little pleasures said...

I love shots like this! The trick is finding places that are perfect for it......you did just that! Awesome!

Trisha said...

Wow this shot is VERY interesting. I'm loving all of the different shapes! Great Job!

Patti said...

WOW - cool shot. I agree about the POTD - it really gets you thinking.