Saturday, January 13, 2007

My kids' biggest fan!

Another day of basketball games.
Nothing fancy here. Still experimenting with the camera. Looks like I need to go back to the camera store. I see we are going to become good friends over the next few weeks.
Note the bench expressions - they were taking a real beating during this game.
These pictures represent a big part of my life. Being an active spectator at my kids' sporting activities.
I am looking forward to next week's challenge; your hometown. Should be interesting seeing my hometown is almost nonexistent as far as an actual town.


[These shots were taken in P mode which overrides the manuel mode w/70-300 lens. Not a lot of time today, very sooc] I need to start documenting what my settings are. Is there a way to do that in PSE5? Or do you make note while shooting. Thanks for the CC. Not sure what soft is and how to fix that. Any ideas?

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Kathy. I'm a newbie but I believe soft means that your focus is off. You got good expressions on the girls. You can get your settings in PSE5. In the Organizer if you go to "window" then "properties" is will bring a box to the bottom right that gives info on the photo. Click the "i" and it has all the data. HTH

Hope said...

Love the first shot of the girls on the bench. Great shot for a gym shot. Love the lighting.