Sunday, May 6, 2007

Where have I been?

Doing this! A lot of this. What is this? This is getting ready for an upcoming garage sale which means a lot of decluttering of the storage are which is huge!
In these photos we are sorting through all the miniature doll house accessories. Its all really cute stuff but my DD isn't interested in playing with it anymore or doing it on a serious basis so out if goes. She had gotten it from her grandmother and there was no rhyme or reason to the many, many boxes.
Mixed emotions about letting it go but there is way too much stuff and the actual house is monster sized and is literally falling apart.
So, this week I have really let my POTD slide while I concentrate on getting a huge task that I have been putting off way too long.
These pictures are from Fri. nite when my GF, Diane, my DD and I sorted accessories and furniture. I grabbed the camera w/the 70-300mm lens. Oops. Nothing fantastic but when I am on a mission I best stay there. Ha!

No comments: